Monday 8 April 2013

Home Alone, Room Alone.

So here I am.
With one cup of full cream milk, two burgers, and three tomatoes to be eat.
I sit alone.
In a room. In a house.
Companied by the sounds of an old fan and the sound of the PC operating.

By living in college, I used to eat all by myself. 
Even being in a home, I still have to eat by myself.

It's okay.
Being like this seems like a routine for me anyway.

If somebody saw me eating out alone in a cafe,
They would ask, "don't you have friend to eat together"?

There's nothing I could say but smiling.

Because,
It's not that I don't have friends to eat together.
It's not that I don't have family to eat with.
Also,
It's not that I don't want to,
It's just this is how I used to.




Suddenly, 
I heared a "meoww" sound from a corner. 
Approaching me. 
Made me realized that I am not that alone :)